Seminar on Enchancing International Collaboration for ASEAN consumer redress
Thailand , 01 January 1970
The Seminar was held on 14th March 2017 at the Naresuan University, Phitsanulok province.
- To enhance the understanding on cross border consumer redress in rural areas.
- To ensure consumers are aware of their rights and could convey the knowledge to others.
- Focus group discussions on cross border consumer redress
- Workshop on Cross border consumer redress
- Brainstorm the methods for interagency collaboration for consumer redress.