Agreement to terms for www.aseanconsumer.org
- The views, findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the materials in this Website do not necessarily represent the views of the ASEAN Secretariat, the ASEAN Committee on Consumer Protection (ACCP) or the ASEAN Member States, unless otherwise stated. Mention or depiction of any firm, entity or process in any image does not imply endorsement of it by the ASEAN Secretariat or any ASEAN Member State.
- Permission is granted to users visiting the Website to download and copy any information, document and material for the user’s personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works therefrom, subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this Website. Users who use materials from the Website are obliged to mention ASEAN and/or the ASEAN Secretariat as the source.
- Materials provided on this Website (including those available in the Learning Management System (LMS)) are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The ASEAN Secretariat and/or the ACCP is not responsible for the content of any site linked from this Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the ASEAN Secretariat, the ACCP or a specific ASEAN Member State of that site. Use of any such linked site is at the user's own risk.
Agreement to terms for User Data
- When creating a user account, users will be asked to enter their personal data, i.e., full name, e-mail address, password, and, optionally, country of origin. Users must provide accurate and complete information.
- The ACCP reserves the right to modify or discontinue any content in any module on the LMS, or change the point value or weight of any exercises, quizzes or other assessments without prior notice to users.
- The ACCP does not grant any academic credit for the completion of the LMS. The Certificate of Completion provided to users who have successfully completed any of the courses does not amount to the award of credit points or any academic qualification.
For any enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org